Garlic Oil Softgels
Garlic was already valued for its antibacterial properties in ancient times. For centuries, it was cultivated in central Asia, India and in China. Although in many countries nowadays it is used mainly as a spice, garlic has also become an important material in the manufacturing of natural food supplement products.
Garlic (Allium sativum L.) is a plant with one of the broadest ranges of activity on the human body. Its efficacy has been thoroughly researched and documented. The oldest records of garlic applications go back 3,000 years BC. Since then, garlic has been used for centuries as a spice and food preservative, but also as remedy for infectious conditions and parasitic infections of the digestive tract. Modern scientific research has not only confirmed garlic’s disinfecting, bacteriostatic and anti-parasitic properties, but has also proven garlic’s numerous other, previously unknown qualities. Of most significance among these is its comprehensive circulation improvement action.
The composition of TIENS Garlic Oil dietary supplement includes garlic extract (garlic oil). 3 capsules of the extract correspond to 10 garlic bulbs. The preparation is odourless. Among the most important components of garlic from a pharmacological point of view, are those containing organic sulphur bonds. They are the ones that determine its specific properties. These include alliin, which is converted to allicin, which in turn is transformed to ajoene, allyl oligo- and polysulphides as well as vinyl sulphides. Garlic also contains flavonoids, nucleosides, enzymes, vitamins (A, C and others) and micro- and macro-elements (among them potassium, iron, phosphorus, sodium and calcium). Substances specific for garlic include garlic essential oil. It is obtained by vapour distillation of ground garlic. It was first produced from garlic in late 19th century. Garlic essential oil contains a mix of various polysulphides responsible for its flavour and aroma. The content of garlic oil depends on its origin and harvest season. Oil extracts contain mainly diallyl disulphides, allyl trisulphides and allyl methyl trisulphides.
- it has been experimentally confirmed the oil obtained from garlic contributes to vascular health.
- research results also suggest garlic facilitats good circulation of blood in microvessels.
- numerous research say that garlic helps to maintains normal cholesterol and normal blood lipid levels. It has been shown that garlic oil has a positive effect on the body's sugar metabolism.
- garlic oil may help maintain the healthy function of the respiratory system.
- one of the most significant qualities of garlic are its antioxidant properties, i.e. it may help increase the antioxidative capacity of the body.
Take 2 capsules 3 times a day as food supplement with meals.